FA Cup Score prediction

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ChubbyNVFC

Oct 29, 2006
Well done today, great fighting performance from you guys I hear, at Bradford. We had a bit of a game V Halifax today aswell, must be something about Yorkshire teams. We were 2-0 down at half time and missed a pen with the last kick of the half. Won the game 3-2 geddin... Winning goal in the 92nd minute. Really looking forward to next week, 2-2 will do me, just got to keep tabs on that Revell bloke of yours, anyway see you next week, will be out on the town Sat. night come what may.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If we continue in this form, I'm (unfortunately for you) expecting a 4 or 5 nill.

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
clapham_gull said:
If we continue in this form, I'm (unfortunately for you) expecting a 4 or 5 nill.

it's only 1 leg though.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
SJ's Love Monkey said:
I lost the other one in a drive by shooting in Waddon!

I hear they like a RUBY up there.

And in Shirley ;)

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
SJ's Love Monkey said:
I have a mate Gupta who lives in Shirley, its like Curry Mile In Manchester there except they only have one on the bend towards Addiscombe!

Whats pissed on your day today then?

Or is it just coz you live in croydon and palarse lost?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Goodfella said:
Well Chubby, hope u guys put on a good display for you but honestly cant see you getting past us.

My prediction 2-0

I don't know.I think we'll get 1.
Revell's playing quite well at the moment he might score for us.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
ali jenkins said:
Whats pissed on your day today then?

Or is it just coz you live in croydon and palarse lost?

Mate sometimes football just doesn't mean anything it just isnt important, especially when like me you come from Croydon and have to listen to the constant wailing of Police cars and Ambulances and the scratching of poxy rats in your parlour eating your porridge for the morning and the constant smell of piss from the crutch of your Gola trackie bottoms because you havent had Washing Powder for a month. You know it gets to you mate it really does.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Mate sometimes football just doesn't mean anything it just isnt important, especially when like me you come from Croydon and have to listen to the constant wailing of Police cars and Ambulances and the scratching of poxy rats in your parlour eating your porridge for the morning and the constant smell of piss from the crutch of your Gola trackie bottoms because you havent had Washing Powder for a month. You know it gets to you mate it really does.

So you are a typical Palace fan then.:)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Goodfella said:
So you are a typical Palace fan then.:)

I'd hazard a guess and say he's from Croydon.

I might be wrong though :jester:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
ChubbyNVFC said:
Well done today, great fighting performance from you guys I hear, at Bradford. We had a bit of a game V Halifax today aswell, must be something about Yorkshire teams. We were 2-0 down at half time and missed a pen with the last kick of the half. Won the game 3-2 geddin... Winning goal in the 92nd minute. Really looking forward to next week, 2-2 will do me, just got to keep tabs on that Revell bloke of yours, anyway see you next week, will be out on the town Sat. night come what may.

I can't believe we let slip a 2-0 lead, we've still got that damn hangover from The Conference Play-Off Final.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
SJ's Love Monkey said:

Keep your head up matey, things will get better soon.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports