Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fa cup round 3 draw

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This is where we could do with a bit of good fortune. A home tie versus a lower league club would really be helpful given our current injury crisis.
Especially given we don't play the following week due to the winter break. That would give us an extended period for some of the first team to have a rest and patch up injuries.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've just done a random number generator draw

We are away to Burnley

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oddly this year, although there are nine non league teams in round two, none are guaranteed a place in the draw.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We always seemed to be number 6 or 8. So hopefully lucky this time.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I heard that the draw is being done by Lord Elgin the 12th, and instead of the traditional balls with numbers they will use marbles!

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I am strangely drawn to Wrexham away or Bristol Rovers away. No idea why. Failing that Manure at home

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Don’t often wish for this, but Palace at home please. Far superior to them in almost every way now, coupled with their jealousy of our European adventure, knocking them out the FA Cup would just put a cherry on the cake 👍

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
We always seem to be drawn away from home for some reason. Wrexham would be pretty funny. Horsham at home if they get through would be fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here