Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Grimsby 28-1 to win or 14-1 to qualify on Bet365... could be worth a sizeable bet to make an unexpected loss worthwhile?

Not often you get to play such a big game that we want to win so much against a team with odds like that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
🤣🤣 Worst timed holiday ever.....having missed the Palace game completely as mid-air now got to try to watch Lewes Women in their huge match followed by us either on streams or in a bar (+7hrs uk time), No gap between games to move around, and got a v early start tomorrow 🙄🙄🤣

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'm stuck at work today and my freeview app tells me I won't be able to watch the match.
I'm hoping youtube or BBC iPlayer or somewhere else have something legit or I'll have to be a bit nawty and stream it.
I've a feeling it's going to be one I don't want to miss.
Were going to smash them to the tuna 5-0

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I'm stuck at work today and my freeview app tells me I won't be able to watch the match.
I'm hoping youtube or BBC iPlayer or somewhere else have something legit or I'll have to be a bit nawty and stream it.
That would be sole destroying for them

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s on iPlayer

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Should be fine, this is from the BBC Website:
'Brighton & Hove Albion v Grimsby Town, 14:15 - live on BBC One, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport website & app.'

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
The draw for the semis is straight after our game, will they put it on the big screen after the match for either us or Grimsby to see who they play ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Grimsby 28-1 to win or 14-1 to qualify on Bet365... could be worth a sizeable bet to make an unexpected loss worthwhile?

Not often you get to play such a big game that we want to win so much against a team with odds like that.
Grimsby 45 -1 to win on smarkets

Edit

Now 49/1

Last edited:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Gonna be fun today. Looking forward to seeing us play from WSU.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Everybody in football who's not an Albion fan wants Grimsby to win today, even BBC are doing a bit about the McAtee brothers facing each other at Wembley after winning their respective quarter finals. We're the 12th man today, lets halt their party!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
87 tickets remain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here