Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gonna need to now rearrange both Manchester games.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He is a freak show.

He should be banned for something, probably for being an Alien or an Android.
People were saying the same about Brazilian Ronaldo, before he lost his love of the game and developed his love of kebabs and women. I think Haaland is a different level to him. Without serious injury or an enormous change in personality, he will become the greatest centre forward/striker in the history of football.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
People were saying the same about Brazilian Ronaldo, before he lost his love of the game and developed his love of kebabs and women. I think Haaland is a different level to him. Without serious injury or an enormous change in personality, he will become the greatest centre forward/striker in the history of football.
Ok. You have a point. Let’s all send round prostitutes and take-away kebabs to his mansion later tonight!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hopefully if Utd win they will get City.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm so confident that we'll thrash Grimsby tomorrow that I'm actually feeling quite nervous that I'll be wrong somehow and we won't and all the Wembley plans I've been dreaming up in my head will be ruined. 🤯

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Gonna need to now rearrange both Manchester games.
Hopefully we play City at a point when the league is done and dusted and they’re on the beach

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
A friend has just told me there are lots of fishermen in Eastbourne tonight. Im guessing the cheap b and b's are full in B & H

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A friend has just told me there are lots of fishermen in Eastbourne tonight. Im guessing the cheap b and b's are full in B & H
The Cavendish and three or four large local hotels put on a return coach/overnight hotel special as I understand it.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Just bumped into some Grimsby fans on the way home from the pub, very friendly blokes enjoying their weekend and the occasion. Will be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow and a proper FA Cup occasion.
Huge away support for a Sunday afternoon. They’re a good team. Do NOT underestimate them. They will work their socks off.

Wembley is history making for either club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here