Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Anyone remember Millwall at Goldstone. They came down bought tickets for North stand and old bill kept a line between the fans in that same stand. All kicked off but we gave them as good as we got. So many Millwall there old bill had little choice but to contain situation.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone remember Millwall at Goldstone. They came down bought tickets for North stand and old bill kept a line between the fans in that same stand. All kicked off but we gave them as good as we got. So many Millwall there old bill had little choice but to contain situation.
Could of kicked off MASSIVELY when those Brighton goals were raining in in the second half - not sure why it didn't? Great game, Mike Small was unbelievable

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Ticket sales are still trickling along... About 230 left so roughly 80/90 sold since late last night. A final push today and tomorrow morning means it'll be a sell out or near enough.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Could of kicked off MASSIVELY when those Brighton goals were raining in in the second half - not sure why it didn't? Great game, Mike Small was unbelievable

Always wonder why it didn't kick off more, the early kick off probably helped.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Ticket sales are still trickling along... About 230 left so roughly 80/90 sold since late last night. A final push today and tomorrow morning means it'll be a sell out or near enough.
until the club finds another 200 under the sofa that theyll then add :)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
until the club finds another 200 under the sofa that theyll then add :)
I dont understand all these single seats that have popped up. There isnt a ticket exchange for this, I didnt think you could return a ticket, and surely so many single seats on their own arent comp/press/guest tickets as you'd expect those to be grouped together...

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Always wonder why it didn't kick off more, the early kick off probably helped.
I remember it kicking off up there - a very unhappy lot smashing their own ground up. Seem to recall seats being dismantled and thrown. I guess the tools came tooled up to do that!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
That was a play off match , not the fa cup

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
272D8A84-D782-4644-A866-E3660B2DB67F.jpeg

If this is the city team I’m in with a chance 😜

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011