[Albion] FA Cup quarter final v Grimsby Sun 19th March 2.15

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
c.850 now with segregation in E1H and W1A reduced to minimal (minimum?) 4 seats width.

Will be great to have a rammed Amex for this exciting match and occasion. Cup matches always have a much higher real attendance than league matches and, with all tickets purchased recently, hopefully this one will be right up there.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Will it be on BBC1 in a week, with or without commentary and pundits though ?
Looks like it'll be business as usual with GL and co in attendance.

Good excuse for a blast of "Oh Gary Gary. Gary Gary Gary Lineker" from the largely "tofu-eating, wokerati" crowd :lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My dear remote work colleague in Scotland sent me this as a birthday present. I swear it's a lucky omen. Although I may not look upon it so fondly if we crash on Sunday.

333167888_495792549247522_195855484011118665_n.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
the story will be GTFC whatever happens, and that's the way it should be..
Ah, being mothers day, I bought tickets for all three of us in the Psycho family and booked a meal at 6pm in town (in case of extra time)
My daughter was initially reluctant to go (I bought the tickets anyway) as I found out she was worried that if we lost I would spoil mothers day.

I had to have a chat with her on the school drop, about this is a historic day for us and Grimsby Town fans, and that I would rather lose to Grimsby than a Manchester side at Wembley, it would be a great story for them and I would not feel bitter if they beat us......

when she got out of the car, I had to slap myself, I felt dirty that I had lied to my daughter.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports