Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

Ticket information​

Ticket Prices*

Adult: £25

65+/U21: £20

U18: £15

*Note that tickets will not be available in person on the day of the game.

The ticket price includes the transport levy providing free trains and buses within the travel zone. Park and ride sites to be confirmed.

On sale dates​

Please note until the morning of Monday 6 March, tickets for the tie can only be booked online. Phone lines will then open - tickets booked by phone attract a £2.50 per ticket booking fee.

STHs & HSTHs (1 ticket each)*: Friday 3 March

STHs & HSTHs seat release*: Monday 6 March, midday

MyAlbion+ members (1 ticket each): Tuesday 7 March, 9am

STHs & 1901 guests (2 extra): Wednesday 8 March, 9am

MyAlbion+ members guests (2 extra): Thursday 9 March, 9am

Supporters with Amex Stadium Purchase History (2 tickets each): Friday 10 March, 9am

*Season ticket holders and Half season ticket holders (STHs / HSTHs) have until midday on Monday 6 March to purchase their season ticket seat for the match. Block E1H, E1I and the South Stand are required for the 15% visiting supporters’ allocation. STHs / HSTHs in these areas will be able to purchase from the remaining seats available, but may be advised to wait until after midday on 6 March to purchase seats that become available after the STH seat release. Tickets are limited to 1 per fan number until the STH guests window opens at 9am on Wednesday 8 March.

Ticket fulfilment​

Tickets will be fulfilled as mobile tickets sent by a link in the confirmation email. Mobile tickets must be downloaded in to your digital wallet prior to the match. Print at home is also available at a cost of £2.50 per ticket. Please note the game will automatically be added to 1901 members digital season tickets.

Loyalty points​

5 points will be credited on attendance of this match.

1901 Members​

1901 members tickets are included in the cost of the membership. The game will automatically be added to your digital season ticket and be available through ticket transfer. Hospitality is available to purchase now.

Parking & travel​

Car Park B will be available to book on the same on sale dates as match tickets priced at £15 per space. 1901 seasonal parking passes will be valid for this match. Please note the ticket price includes the transport levy providing free trains and buses within the travel zone. Park and ride sites to be confirmed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So the same time we would have been playing Man Utd. Still, at least we can get some proper opposition in that timeslot now.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
For an FA Cup Quarter Final? Is that where football is these days?
I think being on TV may put a few off especially when you take transport into account albeit some trains will run that Sunday. I think the u18 price is what will put some off as an adult and two kids will be expensive when you see its free on your TV. The club have simplified the process compared to other fixtures and if you are in a lower cat seat then £25 may indeed seem steep but a top seat and you would pay double that for cat A games in top areas so that may seem like a good deal. Not sure why the club didn't stagger prices according to the stands/view. Should we reach the semi and final I assure you £25 will seem very cheap indeed!

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021

Ticket information​

Ticket Prices*

Adult: £25

65+/U21: £20

U18: £15

*Note that tickets will not be available in person on the day of the game.

The ticket price includes the transport levy providing free trains and buses within the travel zone. Park and ride sites to be confirmed.

On sale dates​

Please note until the morning of Monday 6 March, tickets for the tie can only be booked online. Phone lines will then open - tickets booked by phone attract a £2.50 per ticket booking fee.

STHs & HSTHs (1 ticket each)*: Friday 3 March

STHs & HSTHs seat release*: Monday 6 March, midday

MyAlbion+ members (1 ticket each): Tuesday 7 March, 9am

STHs & 1901 guests (2 extra): Wednesday 8 March, 9am

MyAlbion+ members guests (2 extra): Thursday 9 March, 9am

Supporters with Amex Stadium Purchase History (2 tickets each): Friday 10 March, 9am

*Season ticket holders and Half season ticket holders (STHs / HSTHs) have until midday on Monday 6 March to purchase their season ticket seat for the match. Block E1H, E1I and the South Stand are required for the 15% visiting supporters’ allocation. STHs / HSTHs in these areas will be able to purchase from the remaining seats available, but may be advised to wait until after midday on 6 March to purchase seats that become available after the STH seat release. Tickets are limited to 1 per fan number until the STH guests window opens at 9am on Wednesday 8 March.

Ticket fulfilment​

Tickets will be fulfilled as mobile tickets sent by a link in the confirmation email. Mobile tickets must be downloaded in to your digital wallet prior to the match. Print at home is also available at a cost of £2.50 per ticket. Please note the game will automatically be added to 1901 members digital season tickets.

Loyalty points​

5 points will be credited on attendance of this match.

1901 Members​

1901 members tickets are included in the cost of the membership. The game will automatically be added to your digital season ticket and be available through ticket transfer. Hospitality is available to purchase now.

Parking & travel​

Car Park B will be available to book on the same on sale dates as match tickets priced at £15 per space. 1901 seasonal parking passes will be valid for this match. Please note the ticket price includes the transport levy providing free trains and buses within the travel zone. Park and ride sites to be confirmed.

"Ticket fulfilment​

Tickets will be fulfilled as mobile tickets sent by a link in the confirmation email. Mobile tickets must be downloaded in to your digital wallet prior to the match. Print at home is also available at a cost of £2.50 per ticket. Please note the game will automatically be added to 1901 members digital season tickets." - so plastic card fans have to print at home? No printer then what? I wouldve thought the whole point of the cards was its easy to digitally add these after all the Man U games when its rearranged will be adjusted accordingly as it will for mobile smartie phones

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
someone here probably knows this answer. thinking of taking my 7 year old to his first game. can both tickets be on the same device? or is it easier to just print them at home

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
so if i don’t buy my seats, because wanna seat near family for this, i can buy tuesday or monday after midday???

is that how i’m reading it?? soz been a long week

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
someone here probably knows this answer. thinking of taking my 7 year old to his first game. can both tickets be on the same device? or is it easier to just print them at home
The way I read the article is that anyone attending in the home stands will need Amex purchase history.

Edit - sorry ignore this, I presume you will be able to add your 7 year old as a guest when that specific sales window opens

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here