Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup Quarter Final Draw-You know what's coming don't you?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
We won't beat Hull as Garcia is making changes as he thinks Hull are like Port Vale.

I never expect much from your posts but you've excelled yourself with that.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
If there are footballing gods up in the heavens they will make it Brighton and Hove Albion v Sunderland, in the final! Can you imagine .... Oscar v Poyet strutting out in from of their team on the Wembley turf .... 85 mins and Buckley bangs in the winner for the Albion ..... Oh, if only it could.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wigan away. :nono:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well if he didn't then he'd put out the strongest team which played on Saturday, yes or no?

have they put the team out yet ...? i doubt very much he would piss away what looks like a winnable game , it's an ideal opportunity to give some of the young'uns some experience against a prem outfit albeit one who have an away game at cardiff a few days later ...interesting game innit...i love it...:thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
have they put the team out yet ...? i doubt very much he would piss away what looks like a winnable game , it's an ideal opportunity to give some of the young'uns some experience against a prem outfit albeit one who have an away game at cardiff a few days later ...interesting game innit...i love it...:thumbsup:

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/11010423.Oscar_to_make_changes_again_for_FA_Cup_clash/

The Spaniard made sweeping changes for the third round victory at home to Reading and the win in round four at Port Vale.

He is poised to continue the policy in Monday night’s fifth round clash against Premier League Hull at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here