[Albion] FA Cup QF Draw Wed 1.3.23

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
utd in europe on the thursday, chances are they will get the last game on the sunday….. will we be saturday night i wonder as the big tv audience
United have to play on Sunday, City have to play on Saturday - City will be the evening game. Imagine Sheff Utd v Blackburn will be Saturday lunchtime as that’s the fourth tv pick slot. We will be 3rd pick so we will be Sunday afternoon

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looking forward to us putting the ball in the back of the net a few times.

Grimsby have a good following though. I reckon whatever allocation they are given, they will fillet. Not sure whether we will go, yet - need to mullet over.
Well I won’t be there, I’ll be floundering on a beach (‘anyone know a bar showing’ thread incoming :laugh:)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£10-£15 tickets and we’ll sell out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
We had better not be on the Sunday. My lad’s side are in the England under 16 Hockey cup semi final and that is in the 19th. I wonder if he would mind if I missed it for the football.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
United have to play on Sunday, City have to play on Saturday - City will be the evening game. Imagine Sheff Utd v Blackburn will be Saturday lunchtime as that’s the fourth tv pick slot. We will be 3rd pick so we will be Sunday afternoon
yes cos both manc teams can’t play at home on same day, do you know think we maybe the saturday lunchtime?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
BBC 1 news talking about Grimsby being the first team to win 5 ties against higher league opposition in the Cup, and ending " they will now meet Brighton"

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
That's a Brill tie. I'm expecting our team to put their soles into this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports