Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
39D72BCD-7FC4-4DF8-956E-C0C500C0EBA8.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Woo-hoo! As near perfect as we could have hoped!
Best tie for us, but if we're being greedy (and we are) City away to Utd would have been perfect. City will have no trouble against Burnley, and there's a good chance we'll have to beat both Manc clubs to win.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My sisters were organising a get together (few days away every couple of years) - and chose April 22 w/e. I sort of jokingly said 'had a quick look - it's FA Cup semi-final weekend - I might be busy, ha,ha'. Glad they took it more seriously than I meant it now!

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
utd in europe on the thursday, chances are they will get the last game on the sunday….. will we be saturday night i wonder as the big tv audience

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Watching the Saints Grimsby game I kept thinking would I prefer Saints at home or Grimsby. Which team could we beat and which would come fired up with 4500 fans. Maybe I'd rather Saints.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My sisters were organising a get together (few days away every couple of years) - and chose April 22 w/e. I sort of jokingly said 'had a quick look - it's FA Cup semi-final weekend - I might be busy, ha,ha'. Glad they took it more seriously than I meant it now!
🙈

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Fantastic draw.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If Man Utd / Man City qualify for the champions league places within the league, do the FA Cup finalists get the European place up for grabs?

Asking for a friend.
No

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports