Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup or Spanish League Decider?

What will you be watching at 5pm?

• FA Cup Final

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Spanish League Title Decider

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Being in a different time zone I was a bit miffed the FA cup was on at 5, i.e. 1am for me. Didn't realise the Atleti Barca game was also on. Might stay up now.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Was really surprised to see fa cup final wasn't 3 o clock kick off. I always remember it being at 3 on a saturday when growing up. Can't believe the fa have allowed this to change.

At least it's after the season has ended again. I don't know what their reasoning is for a 5pm ko though. The FA seem to have done all they can to kick all the tradition out of it.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Will be pushing Virgin Anywhere to the max with both games and the cricket on at once.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Camp Nou at kick-off. The little block of red and white at the top are the 477 away fans.

Bn2ZBcwCIAELm0C.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a strike by Sanchez.

Feel sorry for AMadrid - 2 best players limped off injured. The tears of Costa might also be because out of the rare CL final. Everything conspiring against the far smaller squad, in both competitions.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Both, two televisions next to each other. Question being which to have commentary on? Anything to get away from Townsend I guess

I thought this, and started watching the Cup Final on BT Sport. Townsend is bad, yes, but Colin takes it to a new level. It was killing me slowly, listening to the bullshit that he was spouting. So for the first time ever, I have chosen to watch football on ITV, when there is an alternative.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm enjoying this FA Cup Final. Chosen that over the Spanish stuff. Not giving up on the oldest cup competition.

Come on Arsenal.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm enjoying this FA Cup Final. Chosen that over the Spanish stuff. Not giving up on the oldest cup competition.

Come on Arsenal.

It's a cracking match. Hull 2-0 up after 8 mins, superb free kick to bring Arsenal back into it.
Come on Hull.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They showed the bloke engraving Arsenal's name on the cup then Hull break and the ball just misses!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Forget the Wonga, we've got Wenger!" T-shirt there. I see £42 million Ozil was subbed a little earlier. Bless their poor impecunious hearts...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Atletico fans who have to stay behind.

Bn24eB5IMAIQBy-.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here