Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Fourth Round

I love all the cutaway shots to Ming the Merciless

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
……and then raving about ‘goal of the season’ before realising it took an (obvious) deflection :laugh:
‘Still a great hit though’

I love it when commentators instead of just saying they were wrong after seeing the replay, they double down on their wrong initial view

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They could be cheering in the passport office tonight.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Scheisse

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Really? Three top clubs looking for a manager increases the odds one of them want RDZ. That wasn’t so difficult to figure out really was it.
It is as he can't go

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
It would have literally been like a library trip without us. They couldn’t even be bothered with Greasy Chip Butty at the start of the first half.

It is a shit song, but don’t shoot the messenger.
Talking of chip butties - what with the gentrification everywhere it's increasingly hard to get a decent bag of chips before a game nowadays. You used to get off the train, and there would be a good chippie somewhere close by. But nowadays it's all artisan cafes and tapas and stuff. But I found Brenda's yesterday - which were decent!

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Talking of chip butties - what with the gentrification everywhere it's increasingly hard to get a decent bag of chips before a game nowadays. You used to get off the train, and there would be a good chippie somewhere close by. But nowadays it's all artisan cafes and tapas and stuff. But I found Brenda's yesterday - which were decent!
Brenda's is the BEST.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Certainly true. I even found good chips in Blackburn once.

We did not find Brendas. I’m quite impressed we found the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here