[Albion] FA Cup Fourth Round

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
People are now saying this is a West Brom fan after being hit with a police batton
I’d imagine that when all those people filming it on their phones put their footage out there you’ll see maybe one or two punches, lots of people being held back by an imaginary force field and baldie being cracked by a baton.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
They've nicked Hagrid 😢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128-144527_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128-144527_Chrome Beta.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 87

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
And the Klopp wankfest has begun :nono:
It’ll go on all season, culminating in the unveiling of a statue outside the ground after dark and candle lit, while 200 angelic kids in replica shirts sing You’ll Never Walk Alone.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Can't find the footage but heard those wolves fans in the home end did not hold back on celebrating the second goal.
Nothing like the 70s when you suspect the police would have waited for the crowd to deposit the carcasses down the front when they were finished.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
View attachment 174011
Wolves fan had his head kicked in
*People are now saying this is a West Brom fan after being hit with a police batton*
Rather see this than kids holding up signs begging for shirts 😂 in a video clip he’s shouting abuse at Wolves fans when being led away so guess he’s West Brom and been batoned

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
On the Wolves forum they are saying WBA allowed STH to buy guest tickets for people without purchase history which undermined the other security measures put in place for this game (early KO etc). This may feature in the upcoming investigation into events. The Albion (ours) also allow STH to buy guest tickets. Are these similarly sold to anyone and everyone ?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
On the Wolves forum they are saying WBA allowed STH to buy guest tickets for people without purchase history which undermined the other security measures put in place for this game (early KO etc). This may feature in the upcoming investigation into events. The Albion (ours) also allow STH to buy guest tickets. Are these similarly sold to anyone and everyone ?
I read this from a Baggies fan:

Yeah it was a joke, there was about 5 wolves fans in the Albion end though and they chinned an Albion fan. That’s what started it all, all got blown out of proportion.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It’ll go on all season, culminating in the unveiling of a statue outside the ground after dark and candle lit, while 200 angelic kids in replica shirts sing You’ll Never Walk Alone.
And a parade.

Scousers just love love wallowing in bad news.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Yes, but you’re responsible for the behaviour of your guests.

I bought guest tickets for two friends for the Ajax game - a Hove dwelling Spurs fan and his Brighton fan son. I wouldn’t get him a ticket for us v Spurs though.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yes, but you’re responsible for the behaviour of your guests.

I bought guest tickets for two friends for the Ajax game - a Hove dwelling Spurs fan and his Brighton fan son. I wouldn’t get him a ticket for us v Spurs though.
I guess there will be a few WBA season ticket holders wondering if they will still have their ST by the end of this week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports