Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup fourth round

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Little cup quiz question. When Albion were drawn to play the semi-final in 1983 they played Sheffield Wednesday. But who were the 'or' when the draw was made ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Little cup quiz question. When Albion were drawn to play the semi-final in 1983 they played Sheffield Wednesday. But who were the 'or' when the draw was made ?

Burnley

I had some unofficial FA cup booklet thing that I read cover to cover a couple of times in the run up the final, I was 12.

Can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Oh well. Sheff U score in a minute sucking much of the fun out of the tea time game.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Be good to get Wrexham in the next round.for the Liverpool, Deadpool double.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Deserve a kind draw after the championship high flyers away and the holders / euro cup runners up don’t we?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Anyone watching the Sheffield game? 4th official acting as VAR and reccomending to ref to red card a Sheffield player for something very innocuous looking.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone watching the Sheffield game? 4th official acting as VAR and reccomending to ref to red card a Sheffield player for something very innocuous looking.
The red card incident clearly happened before the footage BBC have. In that clip, the Wrexham defender is already appealing, suggesting he'd been stamped on.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
They keep saying it was for something that happened before but not showing it. I think the 4th official is within his rights to point stuff out to the ref.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fourth Official is still active, I think we had a game where he sent off a player for something the ref didn’t see

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here