Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup fourth round

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Dull game, but fair play to City, they've closed this game out to perfection since the goal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh football is being played.

Yank Lampard's mob are 0-1 up v Accrington Stanley...

Leicester still not scored v Walsall.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
The Fulham v Sunderland game is pretty good if anyone's looking for something to watch

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Five replays out of the nine games played thus far.

"Or" is going to feature rather a lot in the draw on Monday evening.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks to the dirty grimy greedy scum bags called ‘Futbol Division’ I’ve lost interest in who goes through - as our chances have probably just halved cos of them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I do not recognise the Spurs Bissouma, looks a shadow of the player he was here. Taking easy options all the time, lacklustre tackling and frankly looking a bit lost and only being given the ball when there aren’t other options. Quite sad to see.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I do not recognise the Spurs Bissouma, looks a shadow of the player he was here. Taking easy options all the time, lacklustre tackling and frankly looking a bit lost and only being given the ball when there aren’t other options. Quite sad to see.
This. I used to think he cruised through games for us (apart from against big 6 opposition) because he knew he was on his way, but from the Spurs games I’ve seen this season he does little else than 10 yard passes either sideways or backwards. He doesn’t even need to do that much tackling because he doesn’t get to play against teams that dominate Spurs in midfield.

He’s become a little fish in a big pond and it doesn’t look like he has the trust from his manager.

Of all our recent big sales his has been the least successful, run closely by Cucu but even he’s getting plenty of game time from Potter.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
We could sign Lionel Messi and he’d be total shite.

Tottenham currently…… :sleep:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This. I used to think he cruised through games for us (apart from against big 6 opposition) because he knew he was on his way, but from the Spurs games I’ve seen this season he does little else than 10 yard passes either sideways or backwards. He doesn’t even need to do that much tackling because he doesn’t get to play against teams that dominate Spurs in midfield.

He’s become a little fish in a big pond and it doesn’t look like he has the trust from his manager.

Of all our recent big sales his has been the least successful, run closely by Cucu but even he’s getting plenty of game time from Potter.
I'd suggest he's doing exactly what his manager is asking of him.

Remember he's playing for the expansive tactical genius that is Conte - playing The Spurs Way.©

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here