Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup fifth round - who do you want?

Who next?

• Leeds

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Leicester

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Blackburn or Birmingham

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Bristol City

Votes: 49 12.5%
  • Fulham or Sunderland

• Ipswich or Burnley

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Luton or Grimsby

Votes: 140 35.8%
  • Sheffield Wednesday or Fleetwood

Votes: 78 19.9%
  • Southampton

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Spurs

• Manchester United

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Stoke

Votes: 22 5.6%
  • Wrexham or Sheffield United

Votes: 47 12.0%
  • Derby or West Ham

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
Home to another PL side, but not Top 4 who are getting increasingly desperate for a trophy.. Went for Leicester (at home) for an evening under the lights against a team that if e play well we can beat AND take another realistic contender out of the tournament : could easily have been Fulham, West Ham or Southampton. Makes an exit more tolerable for me too!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Just need Man United to draw City, Spurs to draw Leeds, and also Leicester to draw Southampton but I'm not picky.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Where were you sat?!

Bit too many day trippers today but was far from a library - you’ve made that comment twice now on threads - so where were you sat? Keen to know re acoustics. Deafening at the end I thought - maybe you were in the loos?

A lot definitely depends on location with the acoustics - my ST is West Upper by the halfway line and it can feel decently noisy there but yesterday I was West Lower near the North and it was a different level. Makes me wonder what it must have been like there for the Chelsea game...it was fantastic in West Upper but down there it must have been nuclear.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Bristol City away - for purely selfish reasons, cos Bristol is a 12-minute train ride away for me :)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We are due an easier tie at home

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
In an ideal world the draw would be
Man Utd v Man City
Leeds v Derby/ West Ham
Southampton v Spurs
Then for us anyone at home or if we have to travel then Bristol, Luton, anyone in Sheffield (great pubs) or Fleetwood.
Most importantly AVOID WREXHAM.

EUROPE
Just remembering though, if we want that 7th place in Europe to come into play, we need a top 4 team to win this cup if it's not us.
Anyone who does Fleetwood away on a Wednesday night deserves total respect!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We don't want to be playing Wrexham on St David's Day, but other than that I'd just like a home game so it's easier to get to without having to think about time off work and / or re-scheduling meetings.

Also need to avoid drawing one of the ties to be replayed away from home, so we can get on with selling tickets!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
13 people have voted City, Utd or Spurs. Why?!

Any of the non-PL sides would be great, preferably at home. We've had a very tricky (and long) away trip to an in-form Championship team and a genuinely tough home tie so far, so it's about time we got an easier draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here