Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA CUP 5th round 2024

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
How do you prove injuries ..... Or how do you prove someone isn't injured ? Anyway all conjecture. Not gonna happen.
Albion have , several times i think in the last ten years anyway, replaced a player injured in the warm up with the extra player (they often have extra players who just travel - "for the experience" - especially goalkeepers) .

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Doing the draw BEFORE tonight's matches is really shit.

If its City (or Liverpool) away in the next round, half the excitement of tonight's game is pretty much evaporated before we've even kicked off.
Absolutely agree.

It shouldn't be allowed - the winners have no time to enjoy their victory. plus there is no need to do it today.

I wonder if the players are motivated by the draw - If Wolves get Cov at home then that will be a bigger motivation for them and their fans than for us.

southdownswolf

Aug 4, 2003
eastbourne
Absolutely agree.

It shouldn't be allowed - the winners have no time to enjoy their victory. plus there is no need to do it today.

I wonder if the players are motivated by the draw - If Wolves get Cov at home then that will be a bigger motivation for them and their fans than for us.
Playing Coventry is no more motivation for Wolves at all, they are not regarded as a derby match in any way, shape or form. The only motivation would be that they are the weakest team left in the competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here