Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 4th round TV announcements as they happen

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I realise that but whether I get a chance is dependent on how many ST holders take up their seats for the match

More dependant on how many loyalty points you have and whether you can be at the ticket office in person the day they go on sale in that LP bracket

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not that many points sadly, we shall see

Once the ST priority period is over it will go to LP , 500 points , 250 points and if any are left 100 points.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not that many points sadly, we shall see

It's the only downside to buying tickets through NSC, but I reckon you'll be ok, the take up wasn't brilliant for Newcastle and to be fair, at full price, I wouldn't imagine all 5k who didn't bother last time will this time, depending on kick off time of course. All the best though. :thumbsup:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
It's the only downside to buying tickets through NSC, but I reckon you'll be ok, the take up wasn't brilliant for Newcastle and to be fair, at full price, I wouldn't imagine all 5k who didn't bother last time will this time, depending on kick off time of course. All the best though. :thumbsup:

I am not doing the swap thing anymore, buying tickets now as I go along and I'm on the ST waiting list, I get one free ticket because of my health. As you say so many people did not take up the offer due to costs and the TV so I have to hope for that.
Should not be a problem for me next season hopefully.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I reckon you'll be ok, the take up wasn't brilliant for Newcastle and to be fair, at full price, I wouldn't imagine all 5k who didn't bother last time will this time, depending on kick off time of course.

I reckon you will be wrong if its Arsenal! For most, playing one of the "Big 4" (and with likes of Podolski, Wilshire, Walcott, Mertesaker, Oxlade-C etc etc) will be seen to be very different to playing a second rate lower Prem Newcastle side twice in 2 years.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Don't bother trying to judge sales for this game with the Newcastle game. It doesn't matter what day or time this match is being played the tickets will simply fly off the shelves. It will be a complete sell out within 48hrs of tickets going on general sale.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There are a lot more Arsenal fans in Brighton than Newcastle, so they'll be out in force snapping up tickets as well which doesn't help, but they might not have fan numbers at the moment so won't be able to buy just yet I wouldn't have thought?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wish they'd just announce it. Surely if they know one they know them all?

You'd think ESPN would have plans ready based on different scenarios (ITV first pick) wouldn't you?

If I was in charge at ESPN, I'd have a spreadsheet sorted by 11.30 on Monday morning, then swiftly move on to the arguably tougher decision of deciding which sandwich to choose from Pret at lunchtime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here