Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hopefully they work on the day - Android/google didn’t last time
Yeah, that was weird. Got to NS turnstiles about 1.40pm for Liverpool game. Stewards doing the frisking warned us that Android phone STs weren't working, we might have to go to ticket office, tho we were welcome to try turnstile scanning anyways. Turnstile scanning worked just fine in the end, but a bit worrying that potentially 50% of the all-digital STH might have had to trot along to the ticket office for a paper ticket. The queues would 'of' stretched halfway to Hove :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeah, that was weird. Got to NS turnstiles about 1.40pm for Liverpool game. Stewards doing the frisking warned us that Android phone STs weren't working, we might have to go to ticket office, tho we were welcome to try turnstile scanning anyways. Turnstile scanning worked just fine in the end, but a bit worrying that potentially 50% of the all-digital STH might have had to trot along to the ticket office for a paper ticket. The queues would 'of' stretched halfway to Hove :lol:
They dealt with it pretty well - mine wouldn’t work (arrived around 2pm), queue at the ticket office was no more than 3/4 per window and got a printed ticket very quickly

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They dealt with it pretty well - mine wouldn’t work (arrived around 2pm), queue at the ticket office was no more than 3/4 per window and got a printed ticket very quickly
Can't have been a very widespread issue then. Unless of course most of the ST fanbase have sold their soul to the Evil Apple Empire. In which case, there's no hope for humanity :moo:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Perhaps I am missing something? I will contact the Albion. My wallet only shows B'muff. Nothing else doing.
Definitely missing something! Look at the email from the Albion ticket site you got when you bought your ticket. In that email is a link to download the ticket for the match.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hopefully they work on the day - Android/google didn’t last time
It did work last time. We were told as we approached that Android tickets weren't working but all 5 of ours did and so did everyone else's around us. Maybe certain areas of the ground suffered but the first entrance to WSU didn't, at least at the time we arrived.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
i arrived about 145 and was WSL and was told android weren`t working and i could either wait for them to start working again or get a ticket from office.
Went to ticket office and was back within 10 mins and android were working again. Would suggest the issue was for a short time only.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Definitely missing something! Look at the email from the Albion ticket site you got when you bought your ticket. In that email is a link to download the ticket for the match.
There recently also seems to have been an issue with those emails - in the last few weeks they haven’t arrived on a few occasions and I have had to contact the ticket office. For one parking ticket, it took 3 or 4 goes to come through. Never had this issue even once before until recently.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There recently also seems to have been an issue with those emails - in the last few weeks they haven’t arrived on a few occasions and I have had to contact the ticket office. For one parking ticket, it took 3 or 4 goes to come through. Never had this issue even once before until recently.
My ticket emails seem to always end up in my Promotions folder in Gmail.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Yep the lowest of the lowest are now invited to pick up the scraps with 48 hours until kick off .

35 years going to a few games a season, but below mates of ST’s and members who have never gone before !

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Yep the lowest of the lowest are now invited to pick up the scraps with 48 hours until kick off .

35 years going to a few games a season, but below mates of ST’s and members who have never gone before !
No, the lowest of the low will still be those who sound like Barry Grant …..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ah, bless the Amex cup games. Gotta love 'em. Really looking foward already to seeing all those innocent first-timers innocently carrying their pints back to their seats. Rarely get stopped by the stewards who are in the main bluffing that they know what they're doing. Guaranteed shitshow on Sunday :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The Android phone thing makes no sense, scan the QR code the reader has no idea if it’s an Apple or Android phone.
I wondered this. If anyone is every struggling with the NFC working, the turnstile stewards are usually fairly good at helping people to bring the QR code up instead.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

See ya there 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here