Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Can anyone on here advise as to when I can purchase a ticket for my mum, my ST is still available as is the seat next to it, yet I can’t assign it to her? She’s not a member or anything but does have a fan number and is on my family and friends list 🤔
I am a ST holder and was surprised that I could buy 2 tickets for friends without having to enter fan numbers for them. They do have fan numbers but the ticket site didn't ask for them. I now have all 3 tickets in my Google wallet.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I have A+ membership but it's not allowing me to buy for two guests (both with fan numbers).

Puzzling.

You can assign x3 tickets to your own account if you're A+, I'm not sure you're able to assign tickets to non STH/A+ members for this one

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am a ST holder and was surprised that I could buy 2 tickets for friends without having to enter fan numbers for them. They do have fan numbers but the ticket site didn't ask for them. I now have all 3 tickets in my Google wallet.
That’s how ST guest tickets always work. If they act like twunts it’s your risk :laugh: You could have forwarded the link to each one for them to upload but all in the same wallet is fine too

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have A+ membership but it's not allowing me to buy for two guests (both with fan numbers).

Puzzling.
You assign guest tickets to yourself. Don't assign them to your guests. That's because you are the person eligible to buy the tickets.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Is travel included? It isn’t normally for cup/friendless etc but haven’t seen it mentioned either way
Yes, full travel included. Awaiting news about P&R but expect that to be the same as usual.
Seagull Travel are trying to organise coaches but having recieved their price (£21.45 from Uckfield) I'll skip them when there are 3 of us for this match.
EDIT P&R I note the last line on the club web site regarding ticket sales now states P&R will be open as usual.

Nov 12, 2022
Does anyone know a route to get a couple of tickets for the Liverpool cup tie? My young son is desperate to watch the game. His last trip to the Amex was vs Villa just before the WC so hoping for a slightly better game! We normally purchase tickets via the exchange for the 2-3 times we attend a season. Finally purchased Albion+ (better late than never) but not eligible to purchase tickets yet.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Does anyone know a route to get a couple of tickets for the Liverpool cup tie? My young son is desperate to watch the game. His last trip to the Amex was vs Villa just before the WC so hoping for a slightly better game! We normally purchase tickets via the exchange for the 2-3 times we attend a season. Finally purchased Albion+ (better late than never) but not eligible to purchase tickets yet.
Sorry, as much as I’d like to help two Li…Albion fans based in Hertfordshire making their first post on NSC having just joined the membership scheme, I’ve already used my allocation

Nov 12, 2022
Sorry, as much as I’d like to help two Li…Albion fans based in Hertfordshire making their first post on NSC having just joined the membership scheme, I’ve already used my allocation
No worries, thanks for the reply. Just FYI and to clarify I grew up in Saltdean (now live in in Hertfordshire due to work). Just getting back into attending Albion games given our 6 year olds interest. Delighted he is an Albion fan and that he enjoys wearing his kit to training each week up here. Fingers crossed we can keep majority of squad together for the remainder of this season and beyond!

Reactions: abc

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
No worries, thanks for the reply. Just FYI and to clarify I grew up in Saltdean (now live in in Hertfordshire due to work). Just getting back into attending Albion games given our 6 year olds interest. Delighted he is an Albion fan and that he enjoys wearing his kit to training each week up here. Fingers crossed we can keep majority of squad together for the remainder of this season and beyond!
🤣🤣🤣 Ah yes, however I’m sure you’ll agree you did “tick a few boxes”

I think your only avenue is to contact an old mate personally who is a ST holder and see if they’ll get you a pair. If you are genuinely new to NSC you may not be aware that buying tickets for people you don’t know is a bit of a no/no because if they end up acting an arse it’s the purchaser that gets the ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here