Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Good - there was some pathetic mud slinging at the club over this, like they had any control in the first place so good to see they’ve clamped down on it
Agreed. Perhaps there'll be a lot less of that on here and also the tired false equivalence trotted out again and again from some that the club want to make away fans life a misery to ensure fans don't abuse the loyalty scheme but as for home fans - then its fill your boots. They just don't care about touting at the Amex or scousers or gooners sitting in the North Stand etc. Clearly they do.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
anyone know what the actual attendance was? it was announced at the end but I didnt hear it, and wasnt shown on the screen. cant find it online anywhere

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
anyone know what the actual attendance was? it was announced at the end but I didnt hear it, and wasnt shown on the screen. cant find it online anywhere
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 10.07.43.png.png

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I interpreted that sentence as about the ticket purchasers. It’s not clear that it refers to the people who sold on their tickets but if that’s the case then great.
What other accounts does then club have the power to suspend? It will be the accounts of those that originally bought the tickets from the club and sold them on.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What other accounts does then club have the power to suspend? It will be the accounts of those that originally bought the tickets from the club and sold them on.
The touts could have set up multiple accounts as well to try and harvest tickets up for high profile games.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
High profile games require purchase history. This is Albion fans selling to touts and now paying the price.
The article mentions other games with away fans in the home end. It’s entirely possible some of those accounts banned belonged to touts and have been used undetected for a number of seasons.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Going back to Sunday. My £25 ticket would not download into my google wallet. For two days I tried multiple times but to no affect. In the end I had to go to the ticket office and eventually pay an extra £2.50 for a paper ticket.
The girl said all of the advice that was given on here about scanning or handing a phone over the turnstile would not work or be allowed.
In the end a small price to pay for a brilliant result.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The girl said all of the advice that was given on here about scanning or handing a phone over the turnstile would not work or be allowed.

Curious about what advice she said wouldn’t work?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My son @Wrong-Direction had my ticket on his phone which wouldn't download into my wallet.
I was able to get it on my computer and tablet obviously a bit big to take!
I took a decent picture of the ticket and code on my phone.
We discussed both going to the turnstile and if I wasn't able to gain entry with the photographed ticket he would give me his phone after he had gained entry.
She said this wasn't allowed.
I didn't understand why but I wasn't going to argue as I wanted to get in Dicks :drink: so I paid the £2.50
Looking back it didn't make sense as all my details were on the ticket.
Oh well UTA !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Going back to Sunday. My £25 ticket would not download into my google wallet. For two days I tried multiple times but to no affect. In the end I had to go to the ticket office and eventually pay an extra £2.50 for a paper ticket.
In the end a small price to pay for a brilliant result.
You can definitely have more than one ticket in a single wallet on the same phone and hand it over, I've done it a few times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here