Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Is there a barrier between the north and west seats?

For example, if i was in N1A could i go to the west concourse and vice versa if in W1I?

I've convinced the Mrs about taking my 6yo girl, and want to get close to or in the north as possible for the atmos, but not so much she can't see because everyone is standing and sh!ts herself with the noise. :ROFLMAO:
I'd suggest getting tickets on the shelf: N2* is the blocks. So above the North but separate from them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is there a barrier between the north and west seats?

For example, if i was in N1A could i go to the west concourse and vice versa if in W1I?

I've convinced the Mrs about taking my 6yo girl, and want to get close to or in the north as possible for the atmos, but not so much she can't see because everyone is standing and sh!ts herself with the noise. :ROFLMAO:
You can (we’re usually in W1H and have pals in N1B), but as suggested the shelf (N2A/B) might be your best bet…..good views from there and no issues with NS standing etc.

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
Thanks chaps, I've actually gone for the East Upper shelf in Block A.

Got front row and easier to get in and out for the no doubt often toilet trips!

Was going to get the express coach but they don't do child seats, only the bus service does.

Edit: actually the do child fares, but only £3.85 cheaper. I do like the express coach and it is handy for some games, but for 2 people a cheap footy day becomes a £80-100 day out.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2,400 odd to go - should sell out which is a great effort

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Seems this one is all reaching, had a ex work contact who I last spoke to 12 years ago asking for help in securing tickets

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s gonna sell out isn’t it… fantastic support as ever 👏

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here