Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round priority tickets

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Wondering if we have any cup rules in place that rewards people that went to previous rounds of cup competitions for future rounds? Or is it purely done on the usual loyalty points system?

Thinking about if we could land a thrilling 4th round tie against one of the small teams left with a tiny allocation would those brave soles at stoke get any priority or largely just rely on our standard loyalty scheme

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Wondering if we have any cup rules in place that rewards people that went to previous rounds of cup competitions for future rounds? Or is it purely done on the usual loyalty points system?

Thinking about if we could land a thrilling 4th round tie against one of the small teams left with a tiny allocation would those brave soles at stoke get any priority or largely just rely on our standard loyalty scheme

No, will just be done on Loyalty Points, as it should. A MyAlbion+ member who went yesterday won't get priority over a ST holder with 400+ points who didn't go

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

No, we went to Stoke because we enjoy watching Brighton. We weren’t brave.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Not a chance.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A lot of kids in the Brighton end yesterday- enticed by the cheap tickets I would guess. I don’t think many of those at the top of the points system would have gone to West Ham and Stoke in the same week.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So long as I get my home ST seat I am happy. Don’t go away these days after 30 years of trawling the lower leagues so am happy, for those that do to get first dibs for away games.

when we get Roma in the euro semi final I wouldn’t mind going to that one

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely we need the current ticket allocation system revamped, I am certain someone had a great idea how to do this a couple of days ago

Last edited:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Priority should go to the North Stand season ticket holders as they are the best singers and after that you can all fight it out.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
A lot of kids in the Brighton end yesterday- enticed by the cheap tickets I would guess. I don’t think many of those at the top of the points system would have gone to West Ham and Stoke in the same week.
Indeed.

A few of the regulars I know, missed the West Ham game in favour of Stoke.

West Ham and Place are the only London 10 pointers, for a reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here