Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup 3rd Round Ties

I know he’s not a ‘fashionable’ name but why don’t Arse start Nketiah every game when Jesus is out? Even an average striker should score 20 goals a season with the chances they create
I’m wondering why Martinelli slightly out of favour now, he bloody walked on water a few weeks ago against us

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Since we lost to Arsenal, they have been extremely average. We barely laid a glove on them
Apart from nearly scoring just before their second

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Which is why we've seen the "accidental" leak of Saka being fouled too much, which isn't even true.

I just looked at the Arsenal squad today, were they in essence only missing of note Zinchenko? Incredible luck when the rest of the PL is suffering one way or another.

Whilst Liverpool were missing both LB’s, VVD, Salah, Szoboszlai, Endo, Bajcetic and Thiago.

At home, Arteta should’ve waltzed this.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just looked at the Arsenal squad today, were they in essence only missing of note Zinchenko? Incredible luck when the rest of the PL is suffering one way or another.

Whilst Liverpool were missing both LB’s. VVD, Salah, Szoboszlai, Endo, Bajcetic and Thiago.

I'm sure the fact they didn't will be someone else's fault.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Whilst Liverpool were missing both LB’s. VVD, Salah, Szoboszlai, Endo, Bajcetic and Thiago.

They are missing Timber/Jesus/Zinchenko/Tomiasyu/Elneny through injury and internationals.

Partey is "injured" 🙃

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They are missing Timber/Jesus/Zinchenko/Tomiasyu/Elneny through injury and internationals.

Partey is "injured" 🙃

On a Spurs site they’re cruelly mocking the camel-toe.

IMG_2024-01-07-190206.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The only team they beat were suffering from a European hangover :shrug:
And we don't really give a shit either, to be fair.

One thing that has improved at the Arse is the noise their supporters make in the stadium. I'd say that's good for football, so I'm happy to mock but not hate.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Actually no, he’s telling me it was one of the other Huddersfield players, Tom Iorpenda.

So two of the three Terriers subs today were ex Brighton youngsters

Tom spent eight years in the Albion academy. He was offered a scholarship by the club but decided to move elsewhere and joined Huddersfield. His younger brother George also spent eight years in Albion's academy until he moved to Ipswich Town to commence his scholarship last summer.

Tom spent eight years in the Albion academy. He was offered a scholarship by the club but decided to move elsewhere and joined Huddersfield. His younger brother George also spent eight years in Albion's academy until he moved to Ipswich Town to commence his scholarship last summer.
Yep I guess there aren't many Dorothy Stringer lads who can claim to have made their professional debut against the world club champions

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
And finally...

FIVE days to get one round played, absolute nonsense. And of course with replays it still hasn't finished! :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here