Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fa cup 3rd round draw next weekend

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
At home against a lower team so we can get cheap tickets. I want to bring my nephew to his first game so could be a cheaper possibility than a league game

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
The shittiest of northern shitholes still in the tournament please.

Macclesfield probably wins that one. Dump of a stadium in a dump of a town, but loved every minute of the time I went there, incl the most bizarre pub just down the road.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Macclesfield probably wins that one. Dump of a stadium in a dump of a town, but loved every minute of the time I went there, incl the most bizarre pub just down the road.

Sounds perfect, I want some ROMANCE. :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I wonder how many tickets we'd get for Palace away, bearing in mind we should be allocated 15%, so 5,200. My guess would be about 300.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder how many tickets we'd get for Palace away, bearing in mind we should be allocated 15%, so 5,200. My guess would be about 300.

Met Police would try and limit it to 2,600 and have an excuse to put up the metal barricades :lol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The lowest team left in the cup at home preferably - we want to try and have a good cup run - Barber would be pushing for one as well.

F**k getting Man City away then getting smashed 6-0 up there.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah any one of Newport, Swansea, Cardiff, Bristol City or Rovers away.

(and that has nothing to do with my location.....:lolol: )

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Looking at the second round, Plymouth or Welling please! Home or Away.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Went to Macclesfield along with my eldest son when they turned over Swindon 4-0 and have tickets for the Brackley Town tie at Moss Rose and are keeping them stubs,(and those used for the Swindon game) small ground 7,000 you never know BHAFC would be nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here