Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 3rd round draw - Monday (Anfield)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can't get excited knowing the railway twats have f***ed up another game home or away, resulting in lower pay days for the small clubs
At the risk of being bear pitted, the railway companies and unions wanted to meet, but the Transport Minister stopped them.
Reserve your ire for Schapps.

In the meantime, Wrexham at home please.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Anything at home will do me. Swansea in the league Cup Rd 3 last season was the last home cup game?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Forest Green away please or Walsall (not been there since promo day)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The draw is at 7pm tonight on BBC2 - according to the club.

Not sure why it wasn't yesterday ?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Stevenage, Accrington, Alvechurch, Harrogate, Farnborough, Ebbsfleet, Fleetwood, Boreham Wood, Chippenham or Buxton please.
One team I wouldn't want is Boreham Wood away. Nasty little club with unpleasant stewards and an egotistical money grabbing chairman. Highest entry prices in NL by account. I went there years back and the whole vibe through the place was unwelcoming. They charge entry for photographers, scouts plus even opposition staff to cover their games. Generally disliked on the non league circuit. The full article below and comments will give the gist of the club.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thanks very much for posting that, it was my first ever Albion game
'Orrible that Chelsea, nothing changes.

Interesting the linesman in the first half running the North end was on the west touchline but second half was on the east.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Pretty disappointing number of non-league clubs through and no romance about Wrexham and Boreham Wood.

A home tie against Hartlepool would be fine.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Can't we have the old draw back ? None of the silly fanfare. 12.30 on the Monday. 20 seconds of introduction. 'Commander NutNut is drawing the home teams, Major Ballsup the away teams. The draw will now commence'

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

between 7 and 7.30 tonight on BBC2

We are ball 8.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Something winnable, please. Minnows at home.

(Christ, how things change. Twenty years ago, we'd be praying for Man U at Old Twatford, with a big away day pay day). :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here