Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] f*** you, Bush

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Don't know what the vitriol is all about.

Glycerine was okay.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just in case I’ve woken up in 2003 and I’m the only person who has any knowledge of it. (And it hasn’t been a dream).

You guys are not going to believe how good we are in 20 years time, Falmer gets built, crowds over 30k every week, one of our players wins the World Cup, we sell players for £60 million plus and reject bids of over £70 million for others. Over half way through the season we are 6th in the Premier League and genuine contenders for a European place all while playing attacking, entertaining football and scoring goals for fun. We still struggle against f***ing Bournemouth tho.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just in case I’ve woken up in 2003 and I’m the only person who has any knowledge of it. (And it hasn’t been a dream).

You guys are not going to believe how good we are in 20 years times, Falmer gets built, crowds over 30k every week, one of our players wins the World Cup, we sell players for £60 million plus and reject bids of over £70 million for others. Over half way through the season we are 6th in the Premier League and genuine contenders for a European place all while playing attacking, entertaining football and scoring goals for fun. We still struggle against f***ing Bournemouth tho.
Yeah okay Joey

I suppose we all have hoverboards too.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Long weekend looking into the mirror?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Never been a fan of Bush. I prefer a nice, clean dinner plate.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

You guys are not going to believe how good we are in 20 years time, Falmer gets built, crowds over 30k every week, one of our players wins the World Cup, we sell players for £60 million plus and reject bids of over £70 million for others. Over half way through the season we are 6th in the Premier League and genuine contenders for a European place all while playing attacking, entertaining football and scoring goals for fun. We still struggle against f***ing Bournemouth tho.
Unbelievable Jeff 🤣🤣

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
dancer GIF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Labour have been in power for 6 years now, public services really starting to improve at long last. Decent economic growth and EU trade booming.

We're going places

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here