Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** Off McGhee

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
eastlondonseagull said:
See my post above, BHAe. He walked out of a successful club into nothing - must have made the lads feel really good about themselves and about the forthcoming season. Taylor was a wanker.

So Taylor was supposed to hang around to do a job he felt he couldn't do ? And he's a wanker ?

I would say I admire his honesty. He had no contract to start with so what loyalty did he owe this club ?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bhaexpress said:
So Taylor was supposed to hang around to do a job he felt he couldn't do ? And he's a wanker ?

I would say I admire his honesty. He had no contract to start with so what loyalty did he owe this club ?

Yes, he is a wanker. True, he had no contract, but his actions must have hurt the players. We were a back-to-back championship side, and we were going to need a hell of a lot of support and encouragement in the season ahead. Then the manager decides that the dole is a better option than sticking with the side. I'd have been gutted if I was a player and my manager appeared to have had that little faith in me.

I think we all share the same short term objective, staying up this year. Given that realistically we are stuck with the current playing squad for the remainder of the season, you have to ask who is most likely to get the best out of them between now and May. The bloke that has managed them successfully for 2 years, a youth team hire from within that has no first team managerial experience, or someone currently out of work (as DK doesn't want to poach managers mid-season) that wants to take on the challenge of battling relegation with no resources and the backdrop of a continuing stadium fight.
Personally I think keeping McGhee in charge provides us with by far the most realistic chance of success. Like him or hate him (and I am not a "blind" follower) I think given this late stage of the season, talk of the sack is very foolish. Lets back the team now and reassess in the summer. We are not down yet, a win against Leicester puts us right back in it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
junior said:
I realy hope he walk's after today.

Another f***ing defeat,NO goals scored.

No other club would put up with this.

I realy hope he does the decent thing and resigns before monday.

No... what a ridiculous post... :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here