Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

f*** it

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
got quite a bad nose bleed this morning....hmmm wonder why that could be. I'm going to Kos on Wednesday for a week, have heard that 1g of columbias finest is £20 (and good quality stuff at that) I just cannot wait!!!!!!!!!:lolol:
How come there's a picture of Chris Hughton resplendent in Albion attire on this post from 2003? Is @dwayne a time traveller?

How come there's a picture of Chris Hughton resplendent in Albion attire on this post from 2003? Is @dwayne a time traveller?
I saw that too. Definitely a glitch in the matrix...

Hopefully @Bozza can investigate or point us in the direction of where all the other future predictions are hidden in old threads.

(Screenshot for reference – in case it disappears later)

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 14.17.17.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bizarre.

I suspect something went wrong with some of the migration from vBulletin to Xenforo, and it's not been noticed until now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bizarre.

I suspect something went wrong with some of the migration from vBulletin to Xenforo, and it's not been noticed until now.
Something to do with attachments - post #6 has one of my old sketches attached to it, from a 2017(?) match report...

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Is that the signature? I have seen on other message boards that the signature gets updated on previous posts. So if the signature was updated in say, 2016, it would show up on posts made in 2003.

EDIT: Probably works the same with attachments as HKFC stated.

Something to do with attachments - post #6 has one of my old sketches attached to it, from a 2017(?) match report...
Did the thread full of beautiful ladies get permanently erased?

If this attachments glitch affected it I've just imagined some hilarious instances of people commenting on gorgeous photos of ___________ [insert random attachment from a completely different time/thread].

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ha!

Wouldn’t it be something if somehow this thread had found a backdoor into the space-time continuum and automatically added attachments that foretell the future…. ???

IMG_4881.jpeg

What?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here