Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.A.O The Males

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Have you ever considered waxing your body.
As i am a rather hairy man,i wondered what it would be like.
More important how much does it hurt.

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
My ex-wife tried to wax my back once. She did one strip then I said if she wanted it hairless she's have to shave it. :angry:

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm a fairly hairy mofo. I shaved a cross into my chest hair when i was an unhappy 17 year old. It looked bloody stupid and itched like a freakin' bastard when i came back thicker than before.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Meade's_Ball said:
I'm a fairly hairy mofo. I shaved a cross into my chest hair when i was an unhappy 17 year old. It looked bloody stupid and itched like a freakin' bastard when i came back thicker than before.

Could have got you from this in the 'Guess the NSCer' thread.

:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Seeing most of you are genetically Chimpanzees I wouldn't advise it.

Waxings for poofs like safeway.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Waxing is such a good idea when you are pissed but the next morning it takes some explaining why you have strips of hair missing from various parts of your body.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Alby said:
Waxing is such a good idea when you are pissed but the next morning it takes some explaining why you have strips of hair missing from various parts of your body.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Drunken 'Sac n Crack' waxing:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nope, went for a swim on the way home from work today, there were a couple of blokes there who quite clearly had shaven/waxed their bodies, it looked bloody awful and besides don't the ladies prefer a hirsute man.

I guess the answer has to be that it depends on your physique and the reason for waxing, if you are Ian Thorpe then it makes sense as you become more aero-dynamic but for the average Joe, what is the point.

D

Deleted User X18H

Nothing better than a Kemp Town Back- Sac and Crack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here