Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eye on the Championship 25-28 November

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Derby-Norwich, Reading-Bristol City both to draw, and a cheeky upset at Villa Park.
And, hopefully, we'll be concentrating on what we need to do.

I hope your right

but,I'll put this down for 3 home wins

Derby should beat Norwich who are in free-fall. I fancy Bristol City to give Reading a very tough game though. My taffy mate reckons Cardiff are taking 2400 to Villa and they've certainly picked up of late. Let's hope they do us a favour, roared on by their away fans before being absolute turd again next week.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Very nice goal there from Lansbury.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Forest are a ridiculous team at the moment, their games often have so many goals in them.

Bit like Norwish they've scored almost thirty and conceded the same.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can;t see anything other than a simple Newcastle win tomorrow. Important we win to not let the gap get too big.

Newcastle can take the gong as far as I'm concerned. I'd be quite happy for them to beat everyone in the chasing pack and mince off with the silverware, if it helps take us up in the slipstream.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Forest are a ridiculous team at the moment, their games often have so many goals in them.

Bit like Norwish they've scored almost thirty and conceded the same.

Indeed. Great value in 888's goals promotion thing. A free £5 bet every time they score.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can;t see anything other than a simple Newcastle win tomorrow. Important we win to not let the gap get too big.

I'd care not to bother what Newcastle do, just concentrate on what we're up to.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Black Friday for Forest.

Did anybody notice the right back James Bree for Barnsley? One for the future?

The Championship has seen th emergence of promising youngsters, which can account for unpredictable results. I cannot see Newcastle with their dodgy full backs being immune from shock results.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Newcastle can take the gong as far as I'm concerned. I'd be quite happy for them to beat everyone in the chasing pack and mince off with the silverware, if it helps take us up in the slipstream.

I would like to win the caboodle and beat Newcastle for the title.

However, there is always a worry that Newcastle falter and only make the play-offs which I don't want in case we slip up as well. Like West Ham a few season ago, no Championship club wants Newcastle in the play-offs!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Didn't realise Huddersfield still had to play tonight.

I had a quick look at the points standings and like a GOON assumed they'd lost on Saturday.

[emoji38]ol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't realise Huddersfield still had to play tonight.

I had a quick look at the points standings and like a GOON assumed they'd lost on Saturday.

[emoji38]ol:

Results went badly for them on Saturday - I wonder if that will affect them tonight? Also wonder if they'll be more concerned about a top 6 battle than a top 2 battle now.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I would like to win the caboodle and beat Newcastle for the title.

However, there is always a worry that Newcastle falter and only make the play-offs which I don't want in case we slip up as well. Like West Ham a few season ago, no Championship club wants Newcastle in the play-offs!

Tough week for Newcastle this week, Away to Hull in the QF of the EFL cup tomorrow, and then play Away at Forest on Friday night. If the QF goes the distance it will have an impact on Friday. Rafa must know now that he can't afford too many rotations in his squad and expect to win games in the championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here