Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eye on Millwall

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Meanwhile, Liam Ridgewell is playing for Hull at Norwich. I didn't think he was all that when he played for us: I'm amazed he's still getting games in the Championship now after several more years in MLS.

In other news, Norwich City have the worst goal music in the entire world.

HappyBoy

Feb 19, 2019
Probably because they'd lost their last four and are just outside the drop zone

We changed to 4 3 3. Clearly our manager has read our forum and dropped 3 players.. Tonights team wont be the team playing you as several of our players went out on loan and are cup tied. You are lucky that Thompson (scored both goals) is one of them. New Wembley isnt all that. I have been there 5 times. If the weather comes good should be a good day out. And you just know Skalak will get some game time and score.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Legends Haha!

Legends Tours
Accompanying our professional Millwall tour guide will be a former great of the club. You will hear fantastic stories of their time at Millwall as they lead you around The Den taking in behind-the-scenes areas at the Club. Following the Tour there will be a Q&A and signing session where you will receive a limited edition signed picture. This is a special addition to the package, with the whole Legends Tour experience lasting between 90 and 120 minutes.
:lolol:

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/tickets/stadium-tours/

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We changed to 4 3 3. Clearly our manager has read our forum and dropped 3 players.. Tonights team wont be the team playing you as several of our players went out on loan and are cup tied. You are lucky that Thompson (scored both goals) is one of them. New Wembley isnt all that. I have been there 5 times. If the weather comes good should be a good day out. And you just know Skalak will get some game time and score.

Skalak is a good player on his day. Is he getting many games? I have a feeling Sunday could go all the way.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

HappyBoy

Feb 19, 2019
Skalak is a good player on his day. Is he getting many games? I have a feeling Sunday could go all the way.

I think he will be on the bench. Has not had much game time. Not impressed with him so far. Might be lack of games. Its funny how ex players turn up when they play their own teams and pull out a worldy goal. We are very short of players with our other main striker (Bradshaw) out for the season. Also Murrey Wallace who scored in the last two rounds is suspended. It will either be a cricket score to you or we will nick it in the last 10 minutes. I will post travel problems if any on sunday morning.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think he will be on the bench. Has not had much game time. Not impressed with him so far. Might be lack of games. Its funny how ex players turn up when they play their own teams and pull out a worldy goal. We are very short of players with our other main striker (Bradshaw) out for the season. Also Murrey Wallace who scored in the last two rounds is suspended. It will either be a cricket score to you or we will nick it in the last 10 minutes. I will post travel problems if any on sunday morning.

It just so happens that Skalak does have the occasional worldy in his armoury, so if he does play we will have to remain vigilant. Sorry to hear it doesn't seem to be working out for him at your place, we liked him, a very good character but just not up to the standard we were looking for going forward.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

I can't see a cricket score. I think, IF we win, it will be close. The fact you have a lot of players unavailable helps our cause, but it also gives us no excuses if we lose. Should be a good cup tie though.

HappyBoy

Feb 19, 2019
I can't see a cricket score. I think, IF we win, it will be close. The fact you have a lot of players unavailable helps our cause, but it also gives us no excuses if we lose. Should be a good cup tie though.

Did you get tickets in the bottom tier of the North stand?

HappyBoy

Feb 19, 2019
I want to give you guys a heads up on something you will hear sung at the Den. I hope you admin put it up because I think it’s an important thing to know.
A couple of seasons ago we were away at palace. In the home end was a woman in a bright green jacket. She was enjoying herself and was waving at our supporters. This prompted a chant “you take it up the …..”. This went on for the whole of the second half.
Now my point is that this is now sung as a counter to a song sung to the same tune by opposition supporters at most Millwall games. It is not sung as some sort of slight against any particular group.
So I would be grateful if it is sung, and any of your fans think it aimed at them you explain the background and assure them everyone is on the end of it.
We are equal opportunity abusers and treat all opposition fans with the same distain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here