Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extremely disappoinded with the performance last night.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
I read it as though he was disappointed that it all appeared so easy. The expectation was that it would be a tough, hard-fought game, but it wasn't. Disappointed in a sarcastic sense is my interpretation.

I was genuinely disappointed. I was expecting a tough encounter. Happy with the result though. WE WILL GO UP this season without needing the play offs.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm sorry folks but, last night I was expecting a far tougher test . Leeds certainly did not look anything like a team pushing for the play offs. Did Stockdale have to make any saves or take any goal kicks? A bad night for Leeds or just a normal day in the office?

Whoosh !! I think some have taken this post too seriously

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Yes they were, but they were reduced to ten men quite early in the game, amd there is rarely anyway back from a situation like that.

But although it was a bad day at the office for them, I still see them as a threat and can see them making the play offs. They had won five out of their last six prior to last night remember.

Coming forward, they offered very little and so many of their passes went astray, thankfully, though of course we did look so good all game. To be fair to Leeds, their defence did do quite well - witness the fact that we did not score on open play. But on that performance, and if they are play-off material, then that must look really good for us, given how so much better we were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here