Aug 13, 2003
The office was immense
His stand up acts are hysterical
Extras...is ok.

2 tricks at least!

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
I thought it was really funny.Basically the Office all over again but is that a bad thing?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Funny, not as good as last weeks but still funny compared to the other tele that is on offer

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Personally I think stars playing themselves and sending themselves up in sitcoms very rarely works now.

"Sending yourself up" has become an established career move.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Slightly off topic, but what the f*ck is Kate Winslet doing walking round "her neighbourhood" in Camden Market with a credit card in that advert ?

I've never seen her and I worked there for 10 years.

Thought she'd done a Jane Seymour and buggered off to the states.

By the way Camden Market is rubbish, don't bother. The whole area is a dump full of alcoholics and annoying tourists.

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Ricky Gervais' new sitcom. Some funny moments but it's just not The Office is it?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I've seen them all so far, and I think they are excellent. The one with Ben Stiller had me in bits.

"You, erm Starsky or was it Hutch, I dunno."
"Was that supposed to be funny?"
"I dunno, you were in it."

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
clapham_gull said:

By the way Camden Market is rubbish, don't bother. The whole area is a dump full of alcoholics and annoying tourists.

There's a group of Mancs on an architecture site I visit (yes, I'm a bit of an architecture geek as well), who were comparing Camden with the Northern Quarter in Manchester http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=213518 Surely the Northern Quarter has far more to offer, and is very much up and coming (Manchester Seagulls?). I've always thought Camden was rather run down, and didn't offer much, though there is a good steak restaurant, and the canal looks very pleasant in that area.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
clapham_gull said:
She's actually an established stand up comedian.

and she was in Grange Hill!

I thought parts were funny, the bit where he was introduced the vicar made me laugh!

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Watched it last week. Couldn't be bothered this week. Ironed my work shirts instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here