Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extend the first finger of your dominant hand

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It depends if you are writing it as you see it or as somebody looking at you sees it.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Must not bite. Must not bite. It's a joke; he's not serious. Must not bite. Aaaargh. :thumbsup:
Please expand. I just did it and was amazed at how "dominant" my left eye is - almost like my right eye isn't doing much work at all and yet both have been laser corrected.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok.

The episode is all about deception.

The argument is:-

If you have ended up with the Q over your right eye so you can see it, you see the world from your perspective.
So therefore you are a pretty honest person.

The lefties think of the world as though somebody is looking at them, so they tend to be a skilled liar, because of the 'front' you put on.

As said there's clearly an element of 'yeah right', but being a rightie it's obviously 100% kosher.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Please expand. I just did it and was amazed at how "dominant" my left eye is - almost like my right eye isn't doing much work at all and yet both have been laser corrected.

and I have contact lenses which 'adjust' the dominance to help combat the age-related deterioration of my reading vision, and very good they are too. As a result, my right eye is very significantly dominant.

My tail went towards my right eye.

Fascinating.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I reckon it's rubbish. As per this pic you can see Abu Hamza picking his right eye and I reckon he's one of the most untrustworthy shits on the planet.

16m7y3a.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here