Exclusive: Attila the Stockbroker – An Interview in Brussels

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
f*** Atilla, I'll be reading about the other cover star: posh dirt-bag Uffie. I'm ready to Uff!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Good interview. Interesting mention of St Pauli, I was there saturday and the atmosphere in and around the stadium was utterly brilliant. I hope we can do the same at Falmer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good interview. Interesting mention of St Pauli, I was there saturday and the atmosphere in and around the stadium was utterly brilliant. I hope we can do the same at Falmer.

Well, there is no reason why the fans cant, is there?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Did I see Moriz Voltz had signed for St Pauli, he played against us in the OPR reserves recently and I wanted Gus to sign him. However he did not look up to much. If he played was he any good.

Do they still play in the middle of that fun fair complex in Hamburg, I have not been their for years and wondered how that small ground works now they have climbed back up the leagues.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did I see Moriz Voltz had signed for St Pauli, he played against us in the OPR reserves recently and I wanted Gus to sign him. However he did not look up to much. If he played was he any good.

Do they still play in the middle of that fun fair complex in Hamburg, I have not been their for years and wondered how that small ground works now they have climbed back up the leagues.

I imagine it works exactly the same as it has always done. The Germans do not have the same hang up with all-seater stadia as we do.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Voltz didn't play saturday but I was surprised to see Asamoah turn out for them, he's on loan with Schalke paying half the wages and he scored the second too.

As for the ground it's still at the dom fairground has been redeveloped on two sides with the new tribune behind the goal still retaining a terrace. So there is terracing on three sides. I was in what passes for the corporate seats and even they sang!

Considering I missed the Charlton game I don't think I had too bad an afternoon.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Voltz didn't play saturday but I was surprised to see Asamoah turn out for them, he's on loan with Schalke paying half the wages and he scored the second too.

As for the ground it's still at the dom fairground has been redeveloped on two sides with the new tribune behind the goal still retaining a terrace. So there is terracing on three sides. I was in what passes for the corporate seats and even they sang!

Considering I missed the Charlton game I don't think I had too bad an afternoon.

St Pauli and Corporate seats sounds a contradiction in itself. Sounds like they are doing okay. I imagine they will fill the AOL arena for the return Hamburg derby fixture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports