Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Exciting" non-transfer news at 5PM - CHELSEA friendly Sat 4th August (merged)

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Has anybody worked out when the last time was that we played the reigning European champions? The best I can come up with is whenever we played Forest in the old-old Division 1 in the 1980/81 season, but that's just from looking at league tables. There must have been a cup game or a friendly more recently than that, no?

God, I need help, don't I? But for some reason I really want to know the answer!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Has anybody worked out when the last time was that we played the reigning European champions? The best I can come up with is whenever we played Forest in the old-old Division 1 in the 1980/81 season, but that's just from looking at league tables. There must have been a cup game or a friendly more recently than that, no?

God, I need help, don't I? But for some reason I really want to know the answer!

I can't think of a more recent one off the top of my head.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
why the f*** should chelsea get 1/6 of available tickets for a friendly when the away club gets 1/10 for a friendly.
AND I dont want some fat glory hunting plastic sitting in my seat!

Absolutely this

Surely giving them 1000 would have sufficed during our building works

Also giving them the acoustically best part of ground is frustrating

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User X18H

I can't think of a more recent one off the top of my head.

July 1985 Liverpool Goldstone Ground Hove

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Didn't they say all this before the Spurs game and it turn out to be fine?

stupidly said I'd go to the Horses that day :( gutted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here