Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excited! 3 weeks to go

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hardly exciting as due to financial reasons we cannot retain or obtain the players we would wish, however as last season I will attend home matches when we play attractive and entertaining football.

I'm not sure this sport is for you. Try the theatre instead.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
The missus is expecting our first baby on the first day of the season:eek::eek:

I am currently in negotiations with her as to whether I can attend, most first babies are born a few days late and I've said I will drive instead of get the train and not have a drink so I can leave sharpish if I have to, she also has all of my mates mobile numbers and the clubs number if we don't have any phone signal!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
On our way up the park this afternoon I said to the boy "you know what, in three weeks' time we'll be on a train to the Amex!!".
His little eyes lit up, I bet he was starting to think the day would never come.

I personally cannot wait to go up the steps and have the sweet whiff of the hallowed turf invade my nostrils.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Less than three weeks before I get stupidly excited. I'm still counting the days til the So'ton game. I have my own reasons. Can't wait.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Can't wait! Just 3 weeks to go till the start of a new season, I truly feel quite positive! I love watching my super seagulls and will be supporting Sam and the gang from my new seat with my family around me.
Seen a lot of negativity this summer on NSC, but i am sure as soon as we all walk up to our gorgeous stadium all negativity will fade away?
Just the thought of arriving at the stadium for the opening game thrills me!
Surely we all feel the same don't we?

WTF is that user name all about?
Did you just close your eyes and tap random keys when you registered on here? ???

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Ali Akban Rafsanjani was an Iranian president. Very strange choice as a username, must have his reasons.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
WTF is that user name all about?
Did you just close your eyes and tap random keys when you registered on here? ???

Pretty common in SW Asia, I'm guessing...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just means she helps the teachers up on the second floor.

My wife is just a plain TA and both my kids are still at school so I'll also be missing 2 games (Bolton and Charlton) thanks to the timing of summer holidays, still buzzing for the new season mind.

Yes we all know that but trust me, it makes Mrs Hut feel very important !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here