Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excellent news about the REMF Mini-bus for AITC Special Seagulls

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
A lot of NSC'rs have asked about the Special Seagulls Mini-bus for which the REMF presented a cheque for £30,000 last September at half time during the Palace match.

The good news is that I've heard that it's waiting for Govt. inspectors to sign it off and this should be in two weeks. All the art work is also signed off and ready to go. There was quite a hold-up due to new European mini-bus regulations, but these have all been overcome.

The next bit of news should be the date of the presentation of the mini-bus to the Special Seagulls and the razzmatazz to go with it.

Watch this space. :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Shit hot.

To everyone who has attended matches, quiz nights, golf days, run in marathons, cycled a lot, bought raffle tickets, had friendly bets with their pals, and countless other ways of raising dosh - this, among other things, is what you have helped contribute towards...

Thank you, and top work, everyone. :clap2:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Well Done to all involved.

Top Work!

(On a day when NSC has been 'interesting' it's really good to hear some really positive good news!)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Top work by all. I have no idea what they are currently using but I am sure this is going to make their trips a lot easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Excellent news. It's almost been 11 years since that tragic day, and STILL brilliant work is being done in his honour.

Top work :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here