ex QPR manager in Falmer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
any truth in the rumour that neil warnock was at the Amex this week????
who wants the 1st team at Wrexham and who wants to play the development squad, Newcastle tie wanted at home???
conjecture or truth???? think of lost reveue ??? whose having a throw toys out of pram fit??? Gus or Bloom

Last edited:

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
your talking about personnal columns could have been written last week for this weeks editions???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
who wants the 1st team at Wrexham and who wants to play the development squad, Newcastle tie wanted at home???
conjecture or truth???? think of lost reveue ??? whose having a throw toys out of pram fit??? Gus or Bloom

still trying to work out the sense of this but I think I have it sussed.......................................................... Based on the godawful grammar and utter tosh being spouted this just has to be HB&B using an alternative ID on a wind-up. And there was me thinking he wasn't that clever!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Geoff, go to school. Get an education and try posting again. thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports