Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex-Players Released

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Joe Bennett is a FAR more talented footballer than Mattock. Its not even close.

Staggered - based on what. Certainly not defending, I'd go as far as saying Marcos Painter was more reliable.

Bennett was dreadful defensively, I really hope we don't sign him. As per my earlier post, go back and watch the goals we conceded, if people think Stockdale is culpable for a few, have a look at Bennett, ball watching, allowing players out of corners, weak challenges, his shortcomings defensively are endless.

However, he was better going forward and did have a trick I suppose.......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not looking good at the moment with Gardner and Bennett waiting to hear if Sherwood is keeping them but also CH saying he was impressed with Halford at right back. We could finish up with all 3 but hopefully none of them.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not looking good at the moment with Gardner and Bennett waiting to hear if Sherwood is keeping them but also CH saying he was impressed with Halford at right back. We could finish up with all 3 but hopefully none of them.

Couldn't agree more......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Or if Kuszczak and Ankers hadn't both committed howlers vs Birmingham and Forest..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

According to the Argus, Watford are interested in Bennett.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here