Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex NSC posters and how you remember them

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I miss BHAEXPRESS GOD BLESS HIM.
RIP

He helped me with a horrible valium addiction with plenty of positive PM'S, encouraging me with loads of advice
about not stopping overnight but a gradual reduction.

I miss him really badly. The day I heard he had died I sobbed my heart out. I know that sounds really daft over someone you've never met but he hid his health problems that I didn't know about and helped me so much. :cry:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Wasn't 'Race' actually Guy Butters at night time and his wife during the day?

Does he mean 8ace? Our top tipster who's as mad about gambling as me.

Seem to recall he got a ban? What has happened to him? Hasn't posted now for months.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Bloody hell Mr Putdown! What a pleasure to hear from you again! I too was at that first NSC sponsored game (old fat and bald). I haven't posted on here much over the last few months as it IS full of wankers these days.

Edit: What DID happen to Lance (Cannarian)?

A bit late but I've only just seen this.

Thanks OFAB, happy memories. :)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was there too for the first sponsored match. A meal in a porta cabin, served by a lovely old Irish lady who looked well into retirement age. Lots of wine and beer and watching the game through a drunken haze and being told to quieten down a bit, as mentioned above. The only thing about the game I remember is BZ's breakaway goal. More beer after, Simster and I chatting in the bogs about how we didn't expect us to beat an expensively assembled Cardiff and then Mickey Adams coming out of a cubicle, ala Dick Jones in Robo Cob, and telling us it's a good job we don't give team talks. Dick Knight's Mum introducing herself to Dick Knight. A drunken bus ride back to the pub near the station that I can't even remember the name of right now, more beers, Simster beating Cannarian in downing a pint and generally meeting a lot of good folk that I have pretty much lost touch with through pretty much my own fault having been a bit of a prick whilst battling depression and going through a few other personal issues. Happy days indeed that would be hard to recreate now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here