Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex NSC posters and how you remember them

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=920]Rougvie[/MENTION] is the one I miss. Says he logged in last year. Not seen him at a game for years either. Top fella :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Cannarian, Man of Harveys and myself wore matching blue Hawaiian shirts at the evening function of Gezza's wedding.

Happy days. I had a photo, but it's probably gone the same way as the infamous Bunk Beds photo of Simster, Stumpy Tim and Redneb in younger years.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Ah! Verily with fond recollection i read the mentions and praise I once so keenly devoured... Alas tis long since my heart did beat with the rampant desire of loves first spring in youth.

In the evening of my life,
When I'm old and grey...

In the evening of my life...

Kosh

Jul 7, 2003
Tubthumper still appears occasionally.

Fair to say that since 2006 [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] has become somewhat more prolific.

One old poster I was thinking about the other day was The Great Cornholio (sp?) who pulled together the full 83 cup final DVD collection. Not sure if he changed names or just disappeared.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Whatever happened to Timco? He used to be a regular on here and the mailing list-seems to have vanished.

He doesn't even update his Albion Album anymore either.....

He's still around in a different guise I believe.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He's still around in a different guise I believe.

I've noticed he has been adding to his Albion Album and his facebook is used regularly.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Also, i remember going to a NSC Meat Up at a pub up near the station in about 2002 (???) and some middle aged NSC poster turned up with this 20 something fit as **** blonde Australian sawt.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd love to know what happened to Brighton Bird?

Others i remember are 'Filthy' & 'Poke', Dave the Gaffer, Lush, Ben Andrews Girlfriend to name but a few.

DTG is still around - he's Granny Weatherwax now (or something like that).Lush still posts as Lush - she was posting last week but haven't seen BAG for a while - Dave the Gaffer would know though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here