Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex NSC posters and how you remember them

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whatever happened to Timco? He used to be a regular on here and the mailing list-seems to have vanished.

He doesn't even update his Albion Album anymore either.....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Braders100.. was a right sympathy wanting cock! glad hes gone..

but Seriously , what happened to The Famous Grouse, he was quality!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
So who was at the first NSC sponsored match v Cardiff 1 - 0 MoM voted by us = Andy Crosby
I can remember me, Barnet, seagull over sevenoaks, Man of harveys, Croydon seagull (now Lush), Cannarian, Gezza, Manx seagull (creator of NSC), Harts Shirt, Afters? Mr Putdown (Palarse fan, how did he get invited?)Berkshire Seagull

Blimey, you lot remember me still :D

Most of the fans I used to know on NSC seem to be mentioned on this thread as being Ex-NSC now. Tis a shame.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So who was at the first NSC sponsored match v Cardiff 1 - 0 MoM voted by us = Andy Crosby
I can remember me, Barnet, seagull over sevenoaks, Man of harveys, Croydon seagull (now Lush), Cannarian, Gezza, Manx seagull (creator of NSC), Harts Shirt, Afters? Mr Putdown (Palarse fan, how did he get invited?)Berkshire Seagull
I was also at that first NSC game. :clap2:
I remember Mr Putdown too. Welcome back sir, you were a very decent bloke for a Palace fan. Berkshire Seagull is now Seagullible on here I believe. I think the less said about Cannarian, the better. :nono:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I miss Oceanic :cry:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, you lot remember me still :D

Most of the fans I used to know on NSC seem to be mentioned on this thread as being Ex-NSC now. Tis a shame.
Bloody hell Mr Putdown! What a pleasure to hear from you again! I too was at that first NSC sponsored game (old fat and bald). I haven't posted on here much over the last few months as it IS full of wankers these days.

Edit: What DID happen to Lance (Cannarian)?

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Wow, some names from the past there.

Amazing what NSC has helped to archive, I talk in particular of the fight for Falmer, and the REMF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here