Ex NSC posters and how you remember them

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
So who was at the first NSC sponsored match v Cardiff 1 - 0 MoM voted by us = Andy Crosby
I can remember me, Barnet, seagull over sevenoaks, Man of harveys, Croydon seagull (now Lush), Cannarian, Gezza, Manx seagull (creator of NSC), Harts Shirt, Afters? Mr Putdown (Palarse fan, how did he get invited?)Berkshire Seagull

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
wallington seagull said:
So who was at the first NSC sponsored match v Cardiff 1 - 0 MoM voted by us = Andy Crosby
I can remember me, Barnet, seagull over sevenoaks, Man of harveys, Croydon seagull (now Lush), Cannarian, Gezza, Manx seagull (creator of NSC), Harts Shirt, Afters? Mr Putdown (Palarse fan, how did he get invited?)Berkshire Seagull
old fat and bald (ofab) was there as well. Whatever happened to him? He was easily the best poster on NSC and he never gets remembered when people list the players from the first REMF match.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Brovian said:
old fat and bald (ofab) was there as well. Whatever happened to him? He was easily the best poster on NSC and he never gets remembered when people list the players from the first REMF match.

Always thought he was a bit of a twat myself... :wave:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
wallington seagull said:

I couldn't make it - I had to go to visit my Parisian ex. I was GUTTED.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Memories coming back now!
M of H - I think your ticket was sold to Berkshire, Gezza just didn't turn up and left us all out of pocket! I remember Martin Perry saying it was the best sponsorship they had had as we were all in blue and white stripes and made rather a lot of noise in hospitality!

wallington seagull said:
Memories coming back now!
M of H - I think your ticket was sold to Berkshire, Gezza just didn't turn up and left us all out of pocket! I remember Martin Perry saying it was the best sponsorship they had had as we were all in blue and white stripes and made rather a lot of noise in hospitality!
Is that the same Martin Perry who was telling us all to sit down and shut up as we gave it large in front of the Notts County directors the following year?

I blame Storer 68.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Yorkie said:
I see Hart's Shirt post fairly regularly on another site. Nice bloke.

Which site, if I may ask? I've been cretinously bad at staying in touch with my old cliqueist.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Man of Harveys said:
Which site, if I may ask? I've been cretinously bad at staying in touch with my old cliqueist.

Pm sent.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was there at the first one too :wave: along with Simster and Stumpy I think. I seem to remember Simster beating Cannarian in downing a pint the quickest, I think, which was quite impressive.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What ever happened to Anne on a mouse?
:lolol: :lolol:

Talking of which you could post on the old old Nsc anonymously.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
What ever happened to Anne on a mouse?
:lolol: :lolol:

Passed away that dreadful Summer of '03 that also claimed the life of Billy Jenkins on the Official Board

As the late, great Billy Jenkins would have said:

'Just as with Kerry Mayo, we mourn their passing'

RIP

:angel: :angel:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Jimmy Melia's White Shoes...

I remember him getting so wound up by the early incarnation of Dwayne that he tried to arrange a fight with him outside a gym in Bournemouth...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whatever happened to Trotster-a regular on here.....?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bwian said:
Whatever happened to Trotster-a regular on here.....?

Too busy working when she got her job at the Racecourse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports