Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex NSC posters and how you remember them

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Trigger said:
PC Beard, thoroughly nice poster even though the real PC Beard was an arse!

Believe me Trigger, PC Beard the poster was an arse as well! :jester:

Remember Taffy.

And Mad Gerald's predictions in PTB

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eric from Vancouver

Guyuri from Hungary

All class acts.

Its funny as you get older, posters like myself and Yorkie and a few others have gone from wildly enthusiastic and witty ( very few times in my case:down: ) to totally the opposite.

Its almost as if NSC gradulally wears you down.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
hitony said:
Hence why i have been married and engaged so many bloody times !!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: (for those wondering, married twice, engaged 6 times)

and it aint all over yet !!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bloody hell. Have you thought about asking something else instead of will you marry me? Like.....would you like a cup of tea? :lolol:

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Dies Irae said:
Its almost as if NSC gradulally wears you down.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Almost? I'd say certainly. After ten years you begin to lose count of how many times you're asked "how you chose your user name", "what job do you do", "your first Albion game", "how much do you weigh", "your favourite film, band, former player, second team, etc etc .... zzzzz"

Trouble is there seems to be some invisible gravitational field that prevents some of us from breaking away, even though we know we want to...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Trufflehound said:
Almost? I'd say certainly. After ten years you begin to lose count of how many times you're asked "how you chose your user name", "what job do you do", "your first Albion game", "how much do you weigh", "your favourite film, band, former player, second team, etc etc .... zzzzz"

Trouble is there seems to be some invisible gravitational field that prevents some of us from breaking away, even though we know we want to...

amen to that

.....so whats you favourite lollypop:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
hitony said:
On The Left Wing, in your sig, it says, "founder member of the Mile oak Mafia" what year were you involved with that ? and if its around very late 60s early 70s, e mail me, i reckon we must know each other ?

Cheers Tony

Yep Mile Oak from 1963 until 1972 - lived at Westway Close which was then a brand new road of houses at the far end of the village

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Albion Rob said:
Dick Knights Mum - whatever happened to him, he was a DAFT guy.

cheeky git.

Sompting Seagull was the biggest mystery - most prolific posters wind down slowly, or come back at some stage. As Ivy Gull says he posted multiple times on every thread and then just stopped. And was never heard of again.

Remember the daring defacing of the Charlton posters at Hove Station ...............

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Bwian said:
He's alive and well and living on the mailing list these days.

If that's Ken Livingstone Seagull AKA John from Hawaii, could you please PM me his email address? Be good to drop the old devil a line.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
munster monch said:
I think we'll all remember him as a lovable, and generous with the drinks, rogue.

Exactly - and he paid for bottles of champagne in Donatello's for all the players after we'd won Div 3. Didn't he?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Artois.

What a CUN.T

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Dick Knights Mum said:
cheeky git.

Sompting Seagull was the biggest mystery - most prolific posters wind down slowly, or come back at some stage. As Ivy Gull says he posted multiple times on every thread and then just stopped. And was never heard of again.

Remember the daring defacing of the Charlton posters at Hove Station ...............

Sompting's poster work was Superb.

Others who I've not seen for a while.

sb
The Uckfield One - that's going WAAAY back.

and is Wallington still about? - Good bloke.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here