Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ex NSC posters and how you remember them

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Everest said:
I think you are right with his name now I think about it.

A bit of a sailor boy as well once wasn't he?.

I think I remember now what it was, he tried to buy a raffle prize or something and nearly got away with it until Southwick Seagull rumbled what was going on.

Seems very dell boy like :lolol:

I remember eva, she had more character than the rest of the waiting staff put together. I think she got a well deserved whip round that day.

munster monch said:
I think I remember now what it was, he tried to buy a raffle prize or something and nearly got away with it until Southwick Seagull rumbled what was going on.
I'm not going to say much about this story except that the version you heard is not what happened.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
There are a few I remember from about 6 years ago. ESIC is one of them you could have a good line of banter with.

I liked the board back then, you could vent your spleen about the club without being told to f*** off and support chelsea and differences of opinion were much better discussed rather than now when the superfans or quality posters of today will just patronise and insult anyone who doesn't tow their line of thinking.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
I'm not going to say much about this story except that the version you heard is not what happened.

Fair enough, although I was pretty close to the action, so to speak, that night. But that's all past history now.

I think we'll all remember him as a lovable, and generous with the drinks, rogue.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
munster monch said:

I remember eva, she had more character than the rest of the waiting staff put together. I think she got a well deserved whip round that day.

She was brilliant. A good tip was left and not one of Uncle Spielberg's.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
munster monch said:
There are a few I remember from about 6 years ago. ESIC is one of them you could have a good line of banter with.

ESIC dropped out completely, turned his back on the rat race and headed for the hills.

or did joe just move to southwick and have kids?:lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
On the Left Wing said:
Gareth Glover - a legend and a good port of call for mortgage advice and racing tips ... sadly missed

On The Left Wing, in your sig, it says, "founder member of the Mile oak Mafia" what year were you involved with that ? and if its around very late 60s early 70s, e mail me, i reckon we must know each other ?

Cheers Tony

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
hitony said:
On The Left Wing, in your sig, it says, "founder member of the Mile oak Mafia" what year were you involved with that ? and if its around very late 60s early 70s, e mail me, i reckon we must know each other ?

Cheers Tony

That was something we did on Nsc a couple of years ago.
OTLW is about 4 years younger than me.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I've got this superb picture of Canarian virtually wearing his third dinner of the day in question too. Which reminds me, I must sort out those picture archives and get them organised into one place!

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
NMH said:
Jonothan Livingstone Seagull

Probably got Mai-Tai poisoning in his hammock, but between cocktails was posting here on Hawaiian time.

He's alive and well and living on the mailing list these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here