Ex Brighton hero named Wigan boss

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he was no hero of mine:angry: :angry: :angry:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A quarter of next season's Prem managers have strong Man Utd connections (Keane, Coppell, Bruce etc).

How many have Albion links?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dick Knights Mumm said:
I believe he set up The Bobster for probably his best Withdean goal ................

It certainly would have been, I don't think the Bobster had been born when Hutchings was here :lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I didnt even know Jewell had quit!

They did well to survive the 'second season' syndrome in the premiership and i thaught Jewell had done a decent job!

Why did he resign?

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
ali jenkins said:

They did well to survive the 'second season' syndrome in the premiership and i thaught Jewell had done a decent job!

Why did he resign?

Badly needs a rest from football...........

until he goes to city

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think Jewel could be the next Ian Dowie ......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
That's them down next season then

Has a Premiership team ever gone straight through the Championship or whatever it was called at the time? You'd have to try real hard to do it with the parachute payments etc.

Bradford maybe?? Nah that would be too ironic if Bradford have done and Wigan did next season

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chris Hutchings :lolol:

"Albion hero"- stretching things a bit far I think, but he had his moments. I remember him primarily because of his classic footballer's mullet, which usually had fetching blonde highlights and was teamed with a teasing little moustache.

ali jenkins said:

Why did he resign?

err officially "to take a break from football"

but expect him to turn up at Manchester City, who have just sacked Stuart Pearce, in the next few days

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
He was one of my hero's at the time, he always had time for the fans and always speaks well of the Albion. He's a top bloke in my opinion :clap2: :clap2:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Icy Gull said:
Has a Premiership team ever gone straight through the Championship or whatever it was called at the time? You'd have to try real hard to do it with the parachute payments etc.

Bradford maybe?? Nah that would be too ironic if Bradford have done and Wigan did next season

I don't think they had parachute payments when Bradford got relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here