Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ev's Falmer Fotos - 17 Feb 2010

saslowi

Feb 2, 2009
Great stuff.

Those pic's from the downs show how little the stadium impacts on the enviroment.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A football stadium, DUH!

Oh, I see where you mean now, it's the airport to get the fans to/from the stadium. But don't tell anybody.

It’s our secret.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Thanks for the pictures,they are truly brilliant.
At least you had a beautiful day today plus it would of been a lot warmer for you.
Btw what camera and lens set up did you use?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Thanks for the pictures,they are truly brilliant.
At least you had a beautiful day today plus it would of been a lot warmer for you.
Btw what camera and lens set up did you use?

Only a Sony a350 with a couple of lenses (3.5-5.6/18-70 & 5-5.6/55-200)

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Fantastic pics EV. Many thanks.

The final photo from Ditchling Road is truly breathtaking....and it's only 1/6th of the overall arch(es) and 1 & 1/2 stands!

I think the building work in the background is for more Sussex Uni buildings (halls of residence I believe).

There's so much construction work going on in that small part of the world - stadium, supporting road improvements, Falmer station improvements, Sussex Uni buildings, new Sports Hall for Brighton Uni by Esporta, Falmer Academy & it looks like they are also building something the other side of the Brighton Uni 3G pitch. I've been told that the total investment there is circa £180M!!

But our stadium will be the jewel in the crown.

Electrik Blue

Jun 12, 2007
Stadium Pics

What makes me laugh is all the fuss over the stadium. yet new buildings can go up on a weekly basis at the Uni and nobody says a word.

Must be footballism or something

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
What makes me laugh is all the fuss over the stadium. yet new buildings can go up on a weekly basis at the Uni and nobody says a word.

Must be footballism or something
Cos we don't care about new Uni buildings inless they impact on the football club! We do care about a brand spanking new 22,500 seater £90m football stadium though!!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The random thread bounce of the week award goes to "Electrik Blue"

congratulations

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Do I get a prize too for being the thread starter?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here