Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everything that is wrong with the game today !

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Meh. Bit of a nothing burger. Clearly an access and egress H&S hazard. In the same way you can't stack boxes in stairwells he is blocking an exit route, or at least introducing a trip hazard. V surprised stewards didn't ask him to move it. He should've put it in front of him, or get a bloody go-pro instead.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The Kop has come along way since pissing down the back of macs. Who’d have thought eh?! Still, he can post to prove he was there, and that’s the entire point of life these days. Otherwise how do you know it really happened?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The Kop has come along way since pissing down the back of macs. Who’d have thought eh?! Still, he can post to prove he was there, and that’s the entire point of life these days. Otherwise how do you know it really happened?
It is extraordinary how far things have moved since the 70s and 80s. I have a couple of friends who back in the day were in the Liverpool firm and who told me that at the time, if they heard a non local accent in the kop, they'd beat the person up. One of them travelled hundreds of miles with this mob, he was an Evertonian, but liked to watch Liverpool as 'the aggro was better'. 🤦🏻‍♂️

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Apparently, according to a TOP COMMENT on Facebook. The guy did this just for YNWA. Then he put it away.

It's also less invasive than people shouting into their cameras all game if you ask me.

Pitchforks down everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here